Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Blog sidebar component is not working as expected

Level 3

Hi,

On a page, I dropped a journal component and a sidebar component. I configured the viewtype sidebar component to show as 'Archieve' and the sidebar is showing wrong month

For example, if blog is created in 'June', it is showing 'May'. If blog is created in 'July', it is showing 'June'

Am I missing anything to configure ?

Any solution or suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks

Rajeev

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Kautuk,

I am able to reproduce this issue on 6.2 with latest feature pack. However this seems fixed in the current development environment.
The fix can be made available with the next feature pack for 6.2 or if it is required you can help the customer raise a support ticket for a hotfix.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Administrator

I have asked team to look at this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

Hi Rajeev,

Can you please share the AEM and communities version that you are currently using . Also it would be helpful if you specify if you are using any service pack and/or any Community feature pack ?

-Nitin

Employee

It would also be interesting to check if it's working normally in a regular Blog home page. (when using the Blog community function in a Community Site). Dropping the sidebar components in some arbitrary page is a very unusual scenario.

Level 3

Hi Nitin,

I am Using AEM 6.2 without any service pack or hotfix.

Thanks

Rajeev

Level 3

I checked it on the page inside community-components. I dropped the sidebar component and configured the journal component path to the blog component on current page. It is not working. There is one more thing to mention about sidebar component that if I click on the Archive Link ( Generated by sidebar component) no result is shown.
When I inspected the link it is like

href="/content/community-components/en/journal.html?filter=added+gt+%272017-06-01T00%3A00%3A00Z%27&filter=added+lt+%272017-06-30T23%3A59%3A59Z%27"

As you can see, 'gt' filter and 'lt' filter have same values in the link.

When I change the 'lt' filter value from '2017-06-30' to '2017-07-30', it shows the result because my blog is created in month July.

Thanks

Rajeev

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Kautuk,

I am able to reproduce this issue on 6.2 with latest feature pack. However this seems fixed in the current development environment.
The fix can be made available with the next feature pack for 6.2 or if it is required you can help the customer raise a support ticket for a hotfix.

Administrator

In this case, I would request Rajeev to go ahead and ask support for the hotfix.

Thanks niting71571322 .

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni