Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Block all Mime Types for uploading the asset in dam

Level 2

Hi Team, 

How to block all MIME type assets and file upload to AEM, I did refer this document "https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/assets/administer/configuring-asset-up..." but its for partially blocking and not for completely blocking all MIME type assets.

Please suggest.

3 Replies

Level 4

@ashwinissrinivas what do you mean by partially blocking and not completely blocking, can you share your ask in details, what file types you want to block/allow and relevant configurations you made?

Employee Advisor

Hi @ashwinissrinivas,
I did try to check the functionality and see it is working as expected. As per the documentation you provided, once you uncheck the option "Allow all mime type", none of the assets will be supported except for images and videos which is default. If you have specific list, you can add in the multifield and those will be allowed.

Below screenshot for reference: -

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.11.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.12.09 PM.png