Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Author dispatcher issue

Level 1

I have an application in which user submit a data from the dispatcher and this get stored in the node under \content as a sling:orderedfolder node  on the publishers  i created the reverse replication launcher on the publishers in order to store the data in the two author instances it works well .

the issue is i have a author dispatcher set up in front of the two author instances which is used by the authors for authoring the content of my site and when i access my site  from  author dispacher  that  dose not get the updated data from the author instance how can i fix this issue what i am missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I think the OP said the post was to the Publisher, that is reverse replicated to the author.  And that the author has a dispatcher in front of it... meaning that cache could get in the way if there is no flush agent?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious but have do you have a Dispatcher Flush agent setup correctly for each dispatcher?  Have you tried proved that its a caching issue on the dispatcher by flushing the cache?

Level 2

A POST or GET request with parameters will by default never get cached in dispatcher, so it would not matter if the flush agent is set up properly. ;-)

@mehaka: it's not possible to help you unless you provide more detail

Correct answer by
Level 2

I think the OP said the post was to the Publisher, that is reverse replicated to the author.  And that the author has a dispatcher in front of it... meaning that cache could get in the way if there is no flush agent?