Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Author dispatcher issue

Level 1

I have an application in which user submit a data from the dispatcher and this get stored in the node under \content as a sling:orderedfolder node  on the publishers  i created the reverse replication launcher on the publishers in order to store the data in the two author instances it works well .

the issue is i have a author dispatcher set up in front of the two author instances which is used by the authors for authoring the content of my site and when i access my site  from  author dispacher  that  dose not get the updated data from the author instance how can i fix this issue what i am missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I think the OP said the post was to the Publisher, that is reverse replicated to the author.  And that the author has a dispatcher in front of it... meaning that cache could get in the way if there is no flush agent?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious but have do you have a Dispatcher Flush agent setup correctly for each dispatcher?  Have you tried proved that its a caching issue on the dispatcher by flushing the cache?

Level 2

A POST or GET request with parameters will by default never get cached in dispatcher, so it would not matter if the flush agent is set up properly. ;-)

@mehaka: it's not possible to help you unless you provide more detail

Correct answer by
Level 2

I think the OP said the post was to the Publisher, that is reverse replicated to the author.  And that the author has a dispatcher in front of it... meaning that cache could get in the way if there is no flush agent?