Expand my Community achievements bar.

Anyone help me to resolve this Error "com.day.cq.wcm.api,version=[1.30,2) -- Cannot be resolved"

Level 1

Screenshot (207).pngFacing this Error, Please help me I tried every past community solution.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @samsri ,

You can see this similar thread,

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/com-day-cq-wcm-api-cannot-... 

If it's not helping you please let me know the following details. Your AEM service pack version and the Uber Jar you are using that version.
Is it a fresh project? If so, what was the Archetype?

Level 6

I'm also facing same issue , if u solved this issue let us know.

Community Advisor

Hello @samsri 

Please go to http://localhost:4502/system/console/depfinder

Check which version of API is available (Version column)

aanchalsikka_0-1697634308777.png

You might need to

• upgrade either update the uber jar version in code
  • Install Service pack (for AEM 6.5)
  • Use latest SDK (for AEMaaCS)

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@samsri Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

@samsri If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi,

I am facing the same issue while creating a new project or importing wknd sites. I am using AEM 6.5 and have used archetype 46,47,48,49. I am able to build and deploy the project successfully. But once i deploy the project and verify the bundles i can see the bundle - Bundle Name (Adobe Experience Manager Core WCM Components Core Bundlecom.adobe.cq.core.wcm.components.core) and Bundle ID(585) and the version is 2.19.0 which is not getting started. When i expand the bundles it is showing the below error. Could anyone please help here

Imported Packages

com.adobe.aem.wcm.seo,version=[1.0,2) -- Cannot be resolved but is not required
com.adobe.aem.wcm.seo.localization,version=[1.0,2) -- Cannot be resolved but is not required

com.day.cq.wcm.api,version=[1.28,2) -- Cannot be resolved

org.apache.sling.api.servlets,version=[2.3,3) -- Cannot be resolved