Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Announcing the Availability of Adobe Experience Manager 6.5

Administrator

65.jpg

Get a glimpse at the new capabilities and innovations within AEM 6.5 by visiting adobe.com.

Also, check out some new adobe.com pages to help you sell:

Key Resources:

Release Notes: General Release Notes for Adobe Experience Manager 6.5

Kautuk Sahni
9 Replies

Level 1

Thanks. Can you fix the links please? Some key resources point to inaccessible Adobe's internal servers.

Administrator

oksidor bsloki Thanks a lot for the alert. I have update one URL and removed others till the time we fix those.

HTH

Kautuk Sahni

Level 8

Hi,

We already have Adobe LiveCycle ES4, and now we are considering to implement a Business Orchestration Tool that will help to bring the Business People and Developers closer to each other. Am I in the right Forum Section?

We are considering Camunda, and I am not sure if there any overlap between Camunda and Adobe AEM related products. It makes sense to consider upgrading to new AEM Workflow Product if available. I am sure that there is some overlap between Camunda and Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Workflow Engine (Process Management), but I am not sure about AEM Workflow, if any.

Can you point us to the right department who can help with the following requirements:

- Can we have demo access to the solution to test it out?

- How the selected solution (AEM Workflow or related) can reduce the gap between the Business Team and Developers?

- Can the tool orchestrate the business processes?

- Does it integrate with other technologies vie Web Server, Rest APIs

- Does it connect with Databases

- Does it process the file system to read/write files

- Can it be used to host business logic, so that other system can use it to decide if the next action can be executed: Go/No Go

- How does it compare to Camunda? https://camunda.com/products/

- How must it will cost: fixed cost + recurring cost.

Appreciate your help.

Tarek

Administrator

tarekahf  Request you to reach-out the Adobe sales for the above questions.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 8

kautuksahni​: I sent email to customercare@adobe.com and also left a voicemail for the Marketing Cloud team.

Hope someone will get back to me soon.

Tarek

Level 8

The team in charge replied and the ball started rolling to evaluate AEM Forms.

Level 2

When I try to download 6.5 from daycare center, I only see older versions up to 6.4 available there.

And when logging into LWS I only see version 6.2 available there so whazzup with that?

/Peter