Get a glimpse at the new capabilities and innovations within AEM 6.5 by visiting adobe.com.
Also, check out some new adobe.com pages to help you sell:
Release Notes: General Release Notes for Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
We already have Adobe LiveCycle ES4, and now we are considering to implement a Business Orchestration Tool that will help to bring the Business People and Developers closer to each other. Am I in the right Forum Section?
We are considering Camunda, and I am not sure if there any overlap between Camunda and Adobe AEM related products. It makes sense to consider upgrading to new AEM Workflow Product if available. I am sure that there is some overlap between Camunda and Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Workflow Engine (Process Management), but I am not sure about AEM Workflow, if any.
Can you point us to the right department who can help with the following requirements:
- Can we have demo access to the solution to test it out?
- How the selected solution (AEM Workflow or related) can reduce the gap between the Business Team and Developers?
- Can the tool orchestrate the business processes?
- Does it integrate with other technologies vie Web Server, Rest APIs
- Does it connect with Databases
- Does it process the file system to read/write files
- Can it be used to host business logic, so that other system can use it to decide if the next action can be executed: Go/No Go
- How does it compare to Camunda? https://camunda.com/products/
- How must it will cost: fixed cost + recurring cost.
Appreciate your help.
When I try to download 6.5 from daycare center, I only see older versions up to 6.4 available there.
And when logging into LWS I only see version 6.2 available there so whazzup with that?