Get a glimpse at the new capabilities and innovations within AEM 6.5 by visiting adobe.com.
Also, check out some new adobe.com pages to help you sell:
Release Notes: General Release Notes for Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
Thanks. Can you fix the links please? Some key resources point to inaccessible Adobe's internal servers.
We already have Adobe LiveCycle ES4, and now we are considering to implement a Business Orchestration Tool that will help to bring the Business People and Developers closer to each other. Am I in the right Forum Section?
We are considering Camunda, and I am not sure if there any overlap between Camunda and Adobe AEM related products. It makes sense to consider upgrading to new AEM Workflow Product if available. I am sure that there is some overlap between Camunda and Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Workflow Engine (Process Management), but I am not sure about AEM Workflow, if any.
Can you point us to the right department who can help with the following requirements:
- Can we have demo access to the solution to test it out?
- How the selected solution (AEM Workflow or related) can reduce the gap between the Business Team and Developers?
- Can the tool orchestrate the business processes?
- Does it integrate with other technologies vie Web Server, Rest APIs
- Does it connect with Databases
- Does it process the file system to read/write files
- Can it be used to host business logic, so that other system can use it to decide if the next action can be executed: Go/No Go
- How does it compare to Camunda? https://camunda.com/products/
- How must it will cost: fixed cost + recurring cost.
Appreciate your help.
When I try to download 6.5 from daycare center, I only see older versions up to 6.4 available there.
And when logging into LWS I only see version 6.2 available there so whazzup with that?
A couple of hours later and the download is available.
The team in charge replied and the ball started rolling to evaluate AEM Forms.