Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Allow Re-order of Components in a Parsys

Former Community Member

How do I configure a Parsys to allow the moving and re-ordering of components inside of it? For example, I have images inside a parsys and I want to change the order of them by dragging and dropping one image in front of the other. How can I accomplish this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

As far as I know, you need to delete the components which is existing and drop the components in the new order as per the need

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

As far as I know, you need to delete the components which is existing and drop the components in the new order as per the need

Level 2

Unless I misunderstood the question, you can move components around. I do it all the time in classic mode. Do you support classic, touch or both UI's? I noticed that if we chose to use the edit bar we could not drop components above it as the edit bar interfered with the drop ability. You could of course choose to insert a new component above the existing one with the edit bar, but it was a new component and required moving of content or configuration. 

Former Community Member

So it appears that I was actually able to drag and drop items when I select the component by the border. Perhaps I've messed up CSS, but it appears to be working now. Thank you for your help.