Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

After a workflow started, the notifications are not arriving to users inbox.

Level 1

Hi all,

IN PUBLISH ENVIRONMENT.
We are having several problems with a workflow where we have a step where administrators have to approve it manually from their inbox.
We have a registration process where the user selects a Role. If the Role selected is B, then a workflow starts and it (should) send a notification to the administrators group with this approvement request.
The weird thing here is that sometimes the notification arrive and sometimes it is not. I tried registering 5 users. User1, User2, User3, User4 and User5, in that order. When I check the inbox I see notifications for: User1, User2, User3 and User5 (No notification for User4 :( ). After that I registered 4 more users, but sadly no more notifications arrived.
I spent hours looking at the Log File. I found things like these after the registration of User4:

21.01.2015 11:13:29.579 *INFO* [pool-6-thread-5-com_day_cq_replication_job_outbox(com/day/cq/replication/job/outbox)] com.day.cq.replication.Agent.outbox.queue Job for agent outbox processed in 17ms. Ok.

21.01.2015 11:14:08.663 *WARN* [181.228.37.208 [1421856848634] GET /libs/cq/workflow/content/inbox/list.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.PayloadMapCache Unable to get workflow instance: Unable to retrieve workflow instance: /etc/workflow/instances/2015-01-21/model_83350194040380 (A LOT of these warnings)

I wish someone could help us with this soon. I ran out of ideas here :(

Thanks in advance.

Clemente.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

I would recommend to contact Adobe support for this.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

I would recommend to contact Adobe support for this.

kind regards,
Jörg