Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM6.5 - Not able to see Experience Fragment Template(OOTB) in touch-UI

Level 2

Hi,

I am able to create Experience Fragment using Experience fragment template(OOTB) in Classic UI.
But, I am not able to see Experience Fragment template when I try to create Experience Fragment in touch UI.

Also, I am able to create Experience fragments inside Experience fragments in ClassicUI but in touchUI I am able to create only variations inside Experience fragments.

Can anyone please help me on this?

@kautuk_sahni@Theo_Pendle @Arun_Patidar @Himanshu_Singhal  @vanegi @Vijayalakshmi_S @Andrei_Dantsou

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Abirami_SD,

In CRXDE, go to /content/experience-fragments and check the "cq:allowedTemplates" property

KiranVedantam1992_0-1613396863175.png

Also to add an experience fragment inside an experience fragment, edit the template and add the "Experience fragments" in the Layout container policy. This is similar to adding the allowed components in the container policy.

KiranVedantam1992_1-1613397205695.png

Also, it is recommended to try all these in touch UI as they are the latest functionalities by adobe.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

you need to add your template in allowed template property in experience fragment

you can try adding from configuration as in screenshot below

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 13.29.22.png

Arun Patidar

Level 2
Hi @arunpatidar, I have already checked the allowed template property and this OOTB template path(/libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/experiencefragment/template) is present. But I am not able to see this Experience Fragment Template when I create XF in touch UI.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Abirami_SD,

In CRXDE, go to /content/experience-fragments and check the "cq:allowedTemplates" property

KiranVedantam1992_0-1613396863175.png

Also to add an experience fragment inside an experience fragment, edit the template and add the "Experience fragments" in the Layout container policy. This is similar to adding the allowed components in the container policy.

KiranVedantam1992_1-1613397205695.png

Also, it is recommended to try all these in touch UI as they are the latest functionalities by adobe.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam