Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM load testing - Apache JMeter

Level 4

I need help in doing load testing using JMeter. I wrote my scripts and it's working fine on my local. Using JMeter, I can login, perform Omni Search and able to test other custom functionalities also on my local AEM instance. When I try to do the same thing on remote instances, JMeter is error'ing out.

First step is to login to remote instance - I am doing a POST call to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html/j_security_check and passing all the parameters but I get a 403 Forbidden error. As part of the POST call, I am passing necessary Request Headers as well such as: Host, User-Agent, Referer. (I actually traced the POST call using Firefox when I normally login to AEM using browser and grabbed all the Request Headers from there).

Just wondering if I need to enable RMI or something on remote instance to connect or am I missing anything?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It's likely the referrer filter blocks your request. "localhost" is on the whitelist by default, but if you reach out to AEM via a different name, you should whitelist that hostname too (or set the referrer header accordingly).

Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It's likely the referrer filter blocks your request. "localhost" is on the whitelist by default, but if you reach out to AEM via a different name, you should whitelist that hostname too (or set the referrer header accordingly).

Jörg