Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to fix this issue: InputStream for blobId [c6c3d86184af712a7f2da5a6adff28a4ec9ea0d1#230114801]

Level 6

Using AEM 6.3, core version 2 with feature package 19008, while trying to bring up a page or install the service package, getting the following error:

Error occurred while obtaining InputStream for blobId [c6c3d86184af712a7f2da5a6adff28a4ec9ea0d1#230114801]

Does anyone know why I am getting this error and how to fix it?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

FP-19008 for content fragments is not yet compatible with AEM 6.3 Sp2 so Id avoid installing that.

There is re-spin happening soon for this FP

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

FP-19008 for content fragments is not yet compatible with AEM 6.3 Sp2 so Id avoid installing that.

There is re-spin happening soon for this FP

Level 9

How are you upgrading your AEM instance?

Could you please explain more on the steps which you are following?I have also faced the same issue during upgrading from 6.2 to 6.4

Thanks,

Kishore

Level 6

Hi Kunwar:

Do you know when it will be available? Because we need both content fragment model and AEM 6.3 SP2.

By the way, to fix the inputstream issue, we actually just rebuild our environment.

Thanks.

Employee

It's still a work in progress. Don't have a concrete ETA for it but should be a couple of weeks. You can raise daycare ticket to upvote this FP (reference #NPR-22818)