Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Developer Tools with Eclipse Luna

Level 3

Hi,

I have created a project with AEM developer Tools and Eclipse luna according to the steps decribed here

In the new project there is some service component, page component, page templates that are visible to eclipse but not at CRXDE lite or in AEM. I don't find that template while creating a template in specific path also.

Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The content sync issue has been fixed in the Sling IDE Tooling project and will be incorporated in the next AEM Developer Tools public release.If you'd like to build a fix yourself, please follow the instructions from Sling IDE Tooling - building from source.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Have you synced the changes?  If not follow Select project ->  Properties-> AEM -> Export to server

Note if it is window platform there is known issue & have to build latest from source till we release the patch. If it is windows & blocking let me know.

Level 3

Yes .. Its windows. I have tried with export to server but didn't work. But if I create my own components and export then its working.

Correct answer by
Level 10

The content sync issue has been fixed in the Sling IDE Tooling project and will be incorporated in the next AEM Developer Tools public release.If you'd like to build a fix yourself, please follow the instructions from Sling IDE Tooling - building from source.

Level 10

Sham,

Do you have any idea of when would be the next public release for AEM Developer Tools ?

Level 10

bsloki wrote...

Sham,

Do you have any idea of when would be the next public release for AEM Developer Tools ?

It will be in Q4.