Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM - Create site using Live copy. Create button disabled

Community Advisor

Hi All

I am trying to create a live copy out of Blueprint in AEM 6.4 by following the tutorial Creating a Live Copy of a Site from a Blueprint Configuration. But for me the create button is always disable. For now I am testing with OOTB blueprints (We Retail ) . I am not sure if I am doing anything wrong here. PFB the screenshot. The button highlighted in yellow is in disabled state always.

1526101_pastedImage_0.png

TIA

Veena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I followed the tutorial Creating and Synchronizing Live Copies and able to create site from blueprint. I've noticed only one thing which is different is 'Site Owner'. how did you selected admin? because if you selecte from suggestion list, it would be 'administrator'.

For me Create button is enabled. I logged in as a admin.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 10.26.26 PM.png

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I followed the tutorial Creating and Synchronizing Live Copies and able to create site from blueprint. I've noticed only one thing which is different is 'Site Owner'. how did you selected admin? because if you selecte from suggestion list, it would be 'administrator'.

For me Create button is enabled. I logged in as a admin.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 10.26.26 PM.png

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

Cool . That worked. Thanks Arun. I saw some screenshot and it was admin and I followed the same. But administrator really did the magic