Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Cloud Service | Set up Adobe I/O CLI for log tailing | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

AEM Cloud Service | Set up Adobe I/O CLI for log tailing by aem6solutions

Abstract

AEM Cloud Service | Set up Adobe I/O CLI for log tailing
Perquisites- Node.js >=10.22.0 must be installed in system. Check this by executing below command:

node --version

Upgrade to higher node version if needed, using below command:

nvm install 12.18.3
Run following commands:

npm install -g @adobe/aio-cli
aio plugins:install @adobe/aio-cli-plugin-cloudmanager
aio plugins:install @adobe/aio-cli-plugin-asset-compute

Set up the Adobe I/O CLI authentication

Ensure your Organization that includes the Cloud Manager product to connect to is active in the Adobe Org switcher
Create a new or open an existing Adobe I/O program
Adobe I/O Console programs are simply organizational groupings of integrations, create or use and existing program based on how you want to manage your integrations
If creating a new project, select “Empty Project” if prompted (vs. “Create from Template”)
Adobe I/O Console programs are different concepts to Cloud Manager programs
Create a new Cloud Manager API integration with the “Developer - Cloud Service” profile
Obtain the Service Account (JWT) credentials needs to populate Adobe I/O CLI’s config.json
Load the config.json file into the Adobe I/O CLI
$ aio config:set ims.contexts.aio-cli-plugin-cloudmanager PATH_TO_CONFIG_JSON_FILE --file --json
Load the private.key file into the Adobe I/O CLI
$ aio config:set ims.contexts.aio-cli-plugin-cloudmanager.private_key PATH_TO_PRIVATE_KEY_FILE --file

Read Full Blog

AEM Cloud Service | Set up Adobe I/O CLI for log tailing

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies