Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.3 Unable to edit page in touch ui edit mode pageinfo servlet gives 500

Level 2

Hi,
We are unable to edit any page in AEM author in edit mode.
The browser console  /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/editors/clientlibs/core/js/editor.js gives 
Uncaught Error: Page info could not be loaded because of server error 500 for below GET 

/libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo.json?path=%2Fcontent%2Fproject%2Fpages%2Fhomepage

Internal Server Error

Cannot serve request to /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo.json in com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.PageInfoServlet

Exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.utils.LaunchUtils.getLaunchResourcePath(LaunchUtils.java:194)
	at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.utils.LaunchUtils.getLaunchResource(LaunchUtils.java:163)
	at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.impl.LaunchImpl.containsResource(LaunchImpl.java:150)
	at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.impl.LaunchManagerImpl.getLaunches(LaunchManagerImpl.java:217)
	at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.impl.LaunchManagerImpl.isInLaunch(LaunchManagerImpl.java:130)
	at com.adobe.cq.wcm.launches.impl.LaunchesInfoProvider.updatePageInfo(LaunchesInfoProvider.java:98)
	at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.PageInfoServlet.doGet(PageInfoServlet.java:203)
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:270)
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:346)
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:378)
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:552)
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:44)
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:77)
	at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:138)

The page has jcr:content and we do not have any running workflow instances.
Restarting the AEM author server did not help. 

Kindly share suggestions to resolve/fix this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Can you please share the bundle version of the com.adobe.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-launches-core bundle you are using?

Ans: That's a bug that has been fixed with a more recent CFP for AEM 6.3. I recommend updating to the latest combination of SP/CFP for AEM 6.3 (and considering to upgrade a more recent version of AEM).

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Can you please share the bundle version of the com.adobe.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-launches-core bundle you are using?

Ans: That's a bug that has been fixed with a more recent CFP for AEM 6.3. I recommend updating to the latest combination of SP/CFP for AEM 6.3 (and considering to upgrade a more recent version of AEM).

Level 2
Hi @ Jörg_Hoh com.adobe.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-launches-core 5.11.12 Adobe Experience Manager (6.3.2.0)

Level 2
Hi @ Jörg_Hoh Please find the bundle version com.adobe.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-launches-core 5.11.12 Adobe Experience Manager (6.3.2.0) AEM

Employee Advisor

That's a bug which has been fixed with a more recent CFP for AEM 6.3. I recommend to update to the latest combination of SP/CFP for AEM 6.3 (and considering to upgrade a more recent version of AEM).

Administrator

Reply by Joerg: 

That's a bug which has been fixed with a more recent CFP for AEM 6.3. I recommend to update to the latest combination of SP/CFP for AEM 6.3 (and considering to upgrade a more recent version of AEM).

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2
Thanks Joerg/Kautuk. Restarted of AEM helped resolve and we would upgrade. @Kautuk It would be great if the comment here has a delete option. Shift+Enter is not new line and posts the comment.And the comment click dint help