Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.3 (Latest SP May 9 3.3.4)

Level 5

We upgraded 6.3 to SP 3.3.2.  We have a custom rollout configuration that worked just fine in 6.3.1.  Since moving to 3.3.2 we noticed that the rollout configs were not being inherited from their masters even though everything looked correct.  I doubled back through the .msm. selector and couldn't find the issue - it was defaulting to no rollout configurations not being found so using just the default... by default.

If I replaced the msm-core from 6.3.1 and used it in 6.3.3.2, things went back to working.  I noticed a new CF on May 9th that looked like it might be handling this issue.  However, after installing it, it still does not behave correctly.

What could I be missing?

2 Replies

Level 5

With 3.3.2 upgrade this used to only show the default configuration - because no configurations could be found, not because it was only set to that.

http://xxx:4502/content/phonakpro/lang/en/home.msm.json (inherits from blueprint)

When I took the msm-core bundle from 6.3.1 and replaced the msn-core .54 version with it, things worked again.  It found our versioning and default configuration.

Same thing happens with 3.3.4... does not work the way it used to.

Employee Advisor

Please log a daycare ticket with reproducible steps to check if this is a Bug in the 3.3.4 release