Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.2 Tunnel Service not available

Level 1

Hello,

I enabled the tunnel service on  Author (AEM 6.2 SP1 and CFP2). We have 2 publishers one set to primary by default. Replication agent config is pointing to the correct agent on author, the test connection on the replication agent and reverse replication agent are successful. When i try to acces the member console /communities/members.html/content it throws an error saying "AEM Communities Publish Tunnel Service is not available"

Here is the stack trace

com.adobe.cq.social.SocialException: AEM Communities Publish Tunnel Service is not available..

at com.adobe.cq.social.user.impl.transport.HttpToPublisherImpl.getFromPublisher(HttpToPublisherImpl.java:712)

at com.adobe.cq.social.user.impl.transport.HttpToPublisherImpl.getFromPublisher(HttpToPublisherImpl.java:668)

at com.adobe.cq.social.user.impl.transport.HttpToPublisherImpl.getFromPublisher(HttpToPublisherImpl.java:635)

at com.adobe.cq.social.members.impl.CommunityMemberUserCollectionComponentFactory.getSocialComponent(CommunityMemberUserCollectionComponentFactory.java:114)

Can someone please let me know what needs to be done to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Given information is not providing enough insight into possible cause but good to check if you have enabled the tunnel service on both (Author as well as publish) instances. On Author, Check if Replication Agent Config in Tunnel Service configuration points to the same replication agent which works for your primary publish instance.

Also check if you have latest Community Feature Pack for AEM 6.2 installed.

Deploying Communities

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Administrator

Checking this with the experts!!

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Given information is not providing enough insight into possible cause but good to check if you have enabled the tunnel service on both (Author as well as publish) instances. On Author, Check if Replication Agent Config in Tunnel Service configuration points to the same replication agent which works for your primary publish instance.

Also check if you have latest Community Feature Pack for AEM 6.2 installed.

Deploying Communities