Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM 6.2 Nested Multifield Issue up to 3/4 levels

Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement of authoring of nested multi-field up to 4 levels. I was able to manage it up to 2 levels and as soon as I tried adding next level 3, below is what I get in the JSON response. I guess AEM does not support more that 2 levels of nesting the multi-field. I am still troubleshooting this problem but if anyone of you have tried it before, please share.

{ "sectionTitle": "Section Title 1", "sectionTitleUrl": "/content/projects/geometrixx", "level2Links": [ { "level2Title": "L2 Title", "level2Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx", "level3Links@Delete": "", "level3Title": "L3 Title", "level3Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx" }, { "level2Title": "L2.1 Title", "level2Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx", "level3Links@Delete": "", "level3Title": "L3.1 Title", "level3Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx" } ] }

5 Replies

Level 10

I have seen two levels. A MF in a MF.  Never heard of 4 levels deep. 

Level 1

Thanks for sharing, but I will try to troubleshoot it and can post an update if it works.

Level 3

Hi abhishekb71046649​, could you make it work for four levels, we have the same requirement.

Level 1

Hi Souradeep​, were you able to make it work? I'm trying to do the same thing with no success