Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM 6.2 Hotfix | Salesforce - export users

Level 1

Hello,

I am trying Salesforce integration (following all possible tutorials on web) and I was able to successfully established connection, but exporting users workflow is not possible because ConfigurationManager is not binded for SalesforceExportProcess

Declarative Service Components

Component #1554 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceConfiguration, state active

Component #1555 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceExportProcess, state unsatisfied (reference)

Component #1557 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceLeadSearch, state satisfied

Component #1556 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.internal.SalesforceConnectPostProcessor, state active

Component #1559 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.internal.SalesforceMappingServlet, state active

Component #1558 com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.internal.SalesforceSecretServlet, state active

reference is missing:

Reference configurationManagerUnsatisfied
Service Name: com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.ConfigurationManager
Cardinality: 1..1
Policy: static
Policy Option: reluctant
No Services bound

I got the information that this is the bug in AEM and the hotfix has also been released for that. I dropped an email to support team but not got the reply. Is there any location where I can get the hotfix?

1 Reply

Level 10

Support is the only place to a hotfix. Please send them an email for an update.