Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.0 to 6.3 upgrade, Error in DAM update asset workflow in 6.3.

Level 2

We have added additional steps to update asset workflow with - com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.onprem.process.S7damExtractImageInfoProcess & com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.onprem.process.S7damCssProcess, however these components are not even available in 6.3, do we have any alternatives for them in 6.3 ?

Whenever i am uploading image in the 6.3,DAM update asset workflow  is getting failed.

Its throwing the below mentioned error.

Failure Message: Process implementation not found: com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.onprem.process.S7damExtractImageInfoProcess

Step:Dynamic Media On-Premise extract image info.

com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process implementation not found: com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.onprem.process.S7damExtractImageInfoProcess

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:202)

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:258)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsume rManager.java:500)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:291)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:58)

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:227)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Harish,

is there a replacement step for scene7 process step in the OOB workflow in 6.3?

i know scene7 has been deprecated and need to use dynamic media for the same. I wonder this could be discontinued and pls do reach out to day care for the same.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Harish,

is there a replacement step for scene7 process step in the OOB workflow in 6.3?

i know scene7 has been deprecated and need to use dynamic media for the same. I wonder this could be discontinued and pls do reach out to day care for the same.