Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Adobe io campaign API integration with aem

Community Advisor

Hi,

I am trying to create campaign event through my AEM java code but not able to do so. In the process of creating a bearer or access token I have written below logic but it seems to be failing and giving 500 internal server error.
Below is the code snippet:-

Tarun202_0-1649340789099.png

While I am able to create Bearer token using postman but not programmatically.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I was able to solve it.  Just simulated the behavior wit postman call in my java code and it worked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey,

Can I know which method you are writing in your servlet?

if it is a post and trying from localhost then make sure in your config manager you remove the POST from Referrer filter.

Community Advisor

Hi @Prince_Shivhare 

I am using Get method in my servlet. Looking at below screen print I am getting issue at highlighted part where I am getting 500 internal server error in response. Due to this I am not able to create access token.
Though with the same jwttoken created from below code at line number 148 I am able to get access token using Postman.

Tarun202_1-1649968205397.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I was able to solve it.  Just simulated the behavior wit postman call in my java code and it worked.