Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Adobe Credential Manager failed to launch

Level 2

Hi

I am not a techy but I have an exam and need to log into Adobe Credential manager but however i try to log in I get this message 

HTTP ERROR 503

Problem accessing /content/adls/en/api.alpine_sso.json. Reason:

AuthenticationSupport service missing. Cannot authenticate request.  

Its the same on any PC, Laptop, Phone, browser and internet connection, so its not related to my hardware.

I have the exam in a week and am beginning to panic.

Who should I ask to help me as no one from Adobe seems to know  

Thanks for anything you can suggest

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KHa4 ,

I can able to login to Adobe Credential Manager, Kindly refer to the below screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 10.47.35 AM.png

In some cases, The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.

My advice is: Don't be panic, keep trying on Incognito Mode of the browser and/or through different network/devices.

Good luck for exam!

Regards,
Santosh

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 2

It has worked previously as I was able to book the exam

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KHa4 ,

I can able to login to Adobe Credential Manager, Kindly refer to the below screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 10.47.35 AM.png

In some cases, The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.

My advice is: Don't be panic, keep trying on Incognito Mode of the browser and/or through different network/devices.

Good luck for exam!

Regards,
Santosh

Employee

Hi  I could see the same issue is happening now to me.. 

how did you solve this issue.. ? 

Community Advisor

@KHa4 Seems like a temporary server issue. No need to worry or panic.

It may be under maintenance.

you could also try mailing to certif@adobe.com if any more support is needed. 

Level 2

Thanks Mathew

Its been a week though now.  I have tried the certif guys.  I think they just already directed me to the partner portal page which is not what I need

Fingers crossed