Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Adobe Credential Manager failed to launch

Level 2

Hi

I am not a techy but I have an exam and need to log into Adobe Credential manager but however i try to log in I get this message 

HTTP ERROR 503

Problem accessing /content/adls/en/api.alpine_sso.json. Reason:

AuthenticationSupport service missing. Cannot authenticate request.  

Its the same on any PC, Laptop, Phone, browser and internet connection, so its not related to my hardware.

I have the exam in a week and am beginning to panic.

Who should I ask to help me as no one from Adobe seems to know  

Thanks for anything you can suggest

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KHa4 ,

I can able to login to Adobe Credential Manager, Kindly refer to the below screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 10.47.35 AM.png

In some cases, The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.

My advice is: Don't be panic, keep trying on Incognito Mode of the browser and/or through different network/devices.

Good luck for exam!

Regards,
Santosh

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

It has worked previously as I was able to book the exam

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KHa4 ,

I can able to login to Adobe Credential Manager, Kindly refer to the below screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 10.47.35 AM.png

In some cases, The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.

My advice is: Don't be panic, keep trying on Incognito Mode of the browser and/or through different network/devices.

Good luck for exam!

Regards,
Santosh

Community Advisor

@KHa4 Seems like a temporary server issue. No need to worry or panic.

It may be under maintenance.

you could also try mailing to certif@adobe.com if any more support is needed. 

Level 2

Thanks Mathew

Its been a week though now.  I have tried the certif guys.  I think they just already directed me to the partner portal page which is not what I need

Fingers crossed