Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe cloud SDk path servlet issue

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I have created sling servlet using path.

This servlet is working fine on AEM 6.5 but not working on Adobe cloud.

It is showing as unsatisfied and on network tab 409 conflict error.

Does anyone face the same issue?

Kr,

Sanjay 

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Sanjay_Bangar ,

You might have some issue regarding Custom Code Quality Rules - "Do not use Sling servlet paths to register servlet" Ignore if not.

Please refer this link: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-manager/using/how-to-use/custom-cod... 

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

Level 7

What is the purpose of this servlet? 

Are you reading/writing things on the repository using this servlet?

What I have seen in past if people usually try to write under apps then you may face 409 status code. 

Community Advisor

Hi @tusharbias ,

Purpose of the servlet is used to inheritated page property value from parent to child.

Employee Advisor

Hi,

when you mean "Adobe cloud", what exactly do you mean with that? Is it the SDK or a DEV environment in the cloud? I assume SDK because you mention "unsatisfied" because you cannot access the OSGI webconsole in the DEV console and that's the only way to get this information.
But when you open localhost:4502/system/console/components and search for your component you can see which dependency is not satisfied.

Also, when you write "409 conflict error", does that mean that this servlet is working? If it's not active you cannot call it and it cannot return a 409.

Community Advisor

Hi @Jörg_Hoh ,

It is local SDK cloud  and this servlet is working fine in aem 6.5

Kr,

Sanjay 

Employee Advisor

But in this case you check the details of the component in /system/console/components (on the SDK) and see which reference is not satisfied.

Community Advisor

Hi ,

I have resolved this issue myself ..for Servlet dependencies one configuration is required due to that service is unsatisfied.