Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Local AEMascs : "not enough rights to manage publications" issue when publish manage publication

Level 2

Hi Team,

In my local AEMascs (2024.7 version jar), when I am trying to publish a page using manage publication option, I am getting "not enough to manage the publications" message.

Enabled Default Agent  and admin user has all permissions. "Page Publish" option is working fine.

I have gone through below page,  add admin to workflow users group. But no luck.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-fix-quot-not-enough...

Please guide me to fix this issue. Thanks in Advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

Can you check if this occurs with your "admin" user, besides that, Can you check the logs and post back what you found there?

Esteban Bustamante

Level 2

I am using admin user only. For admin user only , it is showing the above  message.

In the log I can see below error message,

*ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]  POST /etc/workflow/instances HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.workflow.console.servlet.InstancesServlet Unable to start workflow /etc/workflow/models/publish-content-tree-custom/jcr:content/model.  Model not found.

Thank you for point out the right direction. 

When I sync the workflow, it is started working. 

Thank you again!

Level 1

Hi Kamaraj_A,

If the admin user has the administrator access then workflow users group is not at all required. So if the user doesn't have the admin access then user should have access to the /var/workflow and /etc/workflow.

So after adding the user into workflow users group, check the permissions tab of the user in user admin if the user has the read access or if any other user group is conflicted.