Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

adobe cloud admin console - how to put "support administrator" role into a group, or to see who has it?

Level 9

We have hundreds of users, some of which can raise support tickets via the admin console.

To give access to support, the user has to be assigned "Support Administrator" under "Administrative rights" at the bottom of the user details page.

The problem is I now need to add many users to this permission, but have to do it manually one by one, as its not possible to add this permission into a group.

Also, If I want to see who has this right, there seems to be no way to do this.

any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TB3dock,

Apart from Administrative Rights section on the specific user profile page at the bottom(as you have mentioned), we can add admins via

• Admin Console -> Users -> Administrators -> Add Admin -> Add an Administrator screen pop up.

Above can also be used to check the existing admins/Users who have admin permissions

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TB3dock,

Apart from Administrative Rights section on the specific user profile page at the bottom(as you have mentioned), we can add admins via

• Admin Console -> Users -> Administrators -> Add Admin -> Add an Administrator screen pop up.

Above can also be used to check the existing admins/Users who have admin permissions