Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Admin permissions looks fine but not able to access?

Level 2

Hi all,

Regarding permissions, when I have set permissions to specific group(eg:tags) seems to work fine with that group but admin group unable to read that tags and in useradmin the admin group have all the permissions needed for the tags.

Note: Before setting permissions to group, administrator was able to read tags. This happens only after I'm setting permissions for other groups. And while setting permissions for other groups I made sure that admin is not effected.

Thanks,

Chelluri

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Are you talking about admin user or administrators group ?

Also, Changing one group permission should not affect other groups unless one is a member of other group.

Level 2

Thanks jaideep. It's Administrator group. Also other group is not member of other group.

Employee Advisor

"administrators" group has full access on /etc/tags(6.3) & /content/cq:tags(6.4/6.5) and /content nodes. This is probbaly some misconfiguration of permissions at user/group level.

Are you able to reproduce the issue on a plain AEM instance?