Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Add H4 in Content Fragment RichText Editor

Community Advisor

The default paragraph formats are Paragraph, Heading 1, Heading 2, and Heading 3 (<p><h1><h2>, and <h3>). How can we enable <h4> in CF Richtext.

Bhuwan_B_0-1661406605105.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I figured one way of achieving it, adding solutions that may help community members with similar use cases.

1. Overlay /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor/editors/StyledTextEditor.js

2. Overwrite paraformat at line number 51 inside defaultCFMRTEConfig with the below changes:

"paraformat": {
      "features": "*",
      "formats": {
        "p": "Paragraph",
        "h1": "Heading 1",
        "h2": "Heading 2",
        "h3": "Heading 3",
        "h4": "Heading 4"
      }
    },

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@TarunKumar Thanks for your reply but the ask is regarding Richtext plugins of Content Fragments not the regular touchui dialog.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I figured one way of achieving it, adding solutions that may help community members with similar use cases.

1. Overlay /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor/editors/StyledTextEditor.js

2. Overwrite paraformat at line number 51 inside defaultCFMRTEConfig with the below changes:

"paraformat": {
      "features": "*",
      "formats": {
        "p": "Paragraph",
        "h1": "Heading 1",
        "h2": "Heading 2",
        "h3": "Heading 3",
        "h4": "Heading 4"
      }
    },