Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Activate and Upload buttons unresponsive after geometrixx uninstall

Level 1

Going by Adobe's recommendations I uninstalled cq-geometrixx-all-pkg-5.6.12.zip

After I completed this I found the activate button unresponsive in both site and dam. I also found that after I have browsed assets to upload into the dam the upload button remains greyed out.

Any thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

My guess would be that it is a permissions issue. If you log in as admin (or impersonate admin) does the issue still exist? There are several groups in those geometrixx packages, so if your group structure relied on any of those groups that were contained in the package it may have impacted the permissions of your user groups. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

My guess would be that it is a permissions issue. If you log in as admin (or impersonate admin) does the issue still exist? There are several groups in those geometrixx packages, so if your group structure relied on any of those groups that were contained in the package it may have impacted the permissions of your user groups. 

Level 1

Issue still exists while logged in as admin and none of my user groups rely on any of the out-of-the-box groups. Permissions-wise everything looks fine.

Level 2

Did you ever find a resolution to this? I am experiencing the same thing.