Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

ACS commons clientlibs versioning not working when we deploy

Level 4

Server: AEM-6.5.1 SP-6.5.5
Dispatcher: (build 4.3.2/apache2.4-linux-x86_64-ssl)

ACS Commons: v4.3.4

I configured the clientlib versioning as said in the acs commons site. Firstly it was not working but after restarting server then it creates the versioning as below

clientlib-base.ACSHASH75871bff2d63056d75f1d9fecbfcc86d.js

But the problem is, after deploying my latest code then the versioning is not working(the code contains rewrite versioning node). If I restart the server then it is working. Iam wiered on this and I cannot restart my server every post deployment. Please anybody faced this issue or this is the expected behaviour.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saibul 

Have you configured the versioned clientlib as mentioned here?

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/versioned-clientlibs/index.html

Rewriter node should be present under the config folder and everytime post deployment, the HASH value will change automatically. Could you please share the config screenshots?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saibul 

Have you configured the versioned clientlib as mentioned here?

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/versioned-clientlibs/index.html

Rewriter node should be present under the config folder and everytime post deployment, the HASH value will change automatically. Could you please share the config screenshots?

Thanks!

Level 4

@Asutosh_Jena_  - Thanks for your reply. Yes I configured correctly like rewriter should be in the fourth so that the below file name is generated.

clientlib-base.ACSHASH75871bff2d63056d75f1d9fecbfcc86d.js

once we run then our project build then serves like 

clientlib-base.js

This is  filename I captured from the browsers source tab in Developer Tools.

saibul_0-1629199957163.png

Community Advisor

Hi @saibul 

Can you please make the "order" as "1"?

asutosh_jena_0-1629203823950.png

Also I believe you have the version clientlib factory config under the OSGi configurations?

com.adobe.acs.commons.rewriter.impl.VersionedClientlibsTransformerFactory-yourproject

asutosh_jena_1-1629203870876.png