Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Access to experience cloud

Level 1

Please I'm getting a message of ID not linked into experience loud. 

Please help resolve this. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @Pinemn ,
1.Make sure you have the access to experience cloud.

2.Logged in to the account you got access.

3.It might be the case that you have more than one sandbox access and the default one which is selected on login does not have access to the experience cloud.

To solve this problem just click on profile picture and try changing to other sandbox and check on which you got the access of experience cloud that you need to access.

For ex, check this picture I have more than one sandbox access but only few are having all the features.

AmitTiwari_0-1636963392002.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Pinemn ,

Please share more details, screenshots or logs?

Community Advisor

Hi @Pinemn 

You Adobe Id/account id is not linked to any experience cloud account where you have access to AEM as Cloud.

Please reach out to your Adobe support agent/person and they should be able to provide necessary access to your account.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @Pinemn ,
1.Make sure you have the access to experience cloud.

2.Logged in to the account you got access.

3.It might be the case that you have more than one sandbox access and the default one which is selected on login does not have access to the experience cloud.

To solve this problem just click on profile picture and try changing to other sandbox and check on which you got the access of experience cloud that you need to access.

For ex, check this picture I have more than one sandbox access but only few are having all the features.

AmitTiwari_0-1636963392002.png