Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Abobe Author - Inbox error

Level 4

Good morning,

on my Author version 6.4.8.4 when I access the inbox (http://localhost:4502/aem/inbox) I get the following error:

An error occurred at line: 25 in the jsp file: /libs/fd/dashboard/tm/gui/components/renderconditions/createformsubmission/createformsubmission.jsp
WorkflowStartpointService cannot be resolved to a type
22: <%
23: %><%@include file="/libs/granite/ui/global.jsp" %><%
24: boolean render = false;
25: WorkflowStartpointService workflowStartpointService = sling.getService(WorkflowStartpointService.class);
26: ArrayList<Startpoint> startpoints = workflowStartpointService.getAllActionableStartpoints(slingRequest.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(Session.class));
27: if (startpoints != null && startpoints.size() > 0) {
28: render = true;

An error occurred at line: 25 in the jsp file: /libs/fd/dashboard/tm/gui/components/renderconditions/createformsubmission/createformsubmission.jsp
WorkflowStartpointService cannot be resolved to a type
22: <%
25: WorkflowStartpointService workflowStartpointService = sling.getService(WorkflowStartpointService.class);
26: ArrayList<Startpoint> startpoints = workflowStartpointService.getAllActionableStartpoints(slingRequest.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(Session.class));

An error occurred at line: 26 in the jsp file: /libs/fd/dashboard/tm/gui/components/renderconditions/createformsubmission/createformsubmission.jsp
Startpoint cannot be resolved to a type
29: }

How can I solve the problem ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please restart the instance. IIRC this has been recently fixed, but I am not sure if it's part of AEM 6.5 already. I don't think that it will be included into AEM 6.4.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Could you please get the bundle details associated with WorkflowStartpointService via /system/console/services and then check whether that bundle is in active state or not. 

If that bundle isn't in active state then you need to check what could the reason behind the issue.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please restart the instance. IIRC this has been recently fixed, but I am not sure if it's part of AEM 6.5 already. I don't think that it will be included into AEM 6.4.