Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

What tools or softwares i need to make it happen ?

Level 1

Hi Everyone, i'm a little bit lost since i saw this new DPS, i really need help because unfortunately here in Egypt no one knows what i need, i'm working on my own project which is building an interactive magazine; i made 2 drafts before so i decided to move on & make a new project to upload it on the app store, i need to know what do i need to make it happen, do i need more than the inDesign to have access to the new DPS ? if so what do i need , also i know that i have to get an Apple Developer Account but which one ? i'm so sorry for being that long but i really need help with any information, thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Shady,

To build an app with DPS that you submit to the store you have to buy a DPS license. Go to Digital publishing software | Adobe Digital Publishing Solution and scroll to the bottom of the page where there's a contact us link in the lower left to request a consultation with a sales representative.

Neil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Shady,

To build an app with DPS that you submit to the store you have to buy a DPS license. Go to Digital publishing software | Adobe Digital Publishing Solution and scroll to the bottom of the page where there's a contact us link in the lower left to request a consultation with a sales representative.

Neil

Level 1

thank you very much, i appreciate it

Shady