Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Upload/Update Content Failure

Level 5

Even after the August 3rd update, I still cannot upload any new or update any current article files. I have been experiencing this since yesterday morning (Aug 3rd). I can't make any app progress on our project without this option unfortunately.

Any ideas?

Jeff

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Ok, Not sure if anything changed on the back-end in the last 20 minutes, though I can now upload/publish content. The only thing different I tried on my end was attempt to upload a revised article, received the error, and published anyways. Boom. The revised content displayed in my viewer.

Jeff

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

I performed a number of update operations yesterday after the deployment completed, plus one article upload.

If you are using Safari you may want to restart Safari, or shift+refresh the page. I don't have evidence that this would resolve your problems, but I know I did both yesterday.

Level 5

Yes, I have attempted to clear the cache on Safari and Chrome as well as clear all the cookies etc. This didn't do it for me. I still get the same error.

Publish Failure

The content was not published.

Publish failed. Please try again later. [pubs-3000]

Select publish to try again.

Jeff

Correct answer by
Level 5

Ok, Not sure if anything changed on the back-end in the last 20 minutes, though I can now upload/publish content. The only thing different I tried on my end was attempt to upload a revised article, received the error, and published anyways. Boom. The revised content displayed in my viewer.

Jeff

Employee

Thank you for letting us know that you are still experiencing problems.  We'd like to help get them resolved, but likely need information on the publications and articles you are working with.  That can be noted by copying the URL at the top of the Content Dashboard when these items are selected and open.  It may be necessary to ask you some follow-up questions since these would appear to be specific to your accounts/content and not broadly impacting all users.

For privacy reasons it is best for us to exchange such details via a support ticket which you can initiate via e-mail or phone with the instructions at:

Adobe Digital Publishing Solution

Note that I have already contacted the support team and made them aware of your reports on this thread.  I have asked them to expedite getting these details to our internal team for investigation.

Michelle Dalton

Sr. Engineering Manager - Digital Publishing Services