Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Testing App, but no content

Level 1

In the trial evaluating the software. Mmmm

• Followed step by Step guide to Creating Project, certificates, Device & Provisions but Test  app has no content.
  • Took a very simple 12 page InDesign Document, and exported as an article, then uploaded this to DPS 2015, as part of a Project and added it to an App. the article in question shows 9.5Mb on my HDD, so suggests all content is there in the exported article
  • Followed everything to the letter. Downloaded and signed app, then loaded it onto an authorised device..
  • Icon and Splash screen work fine, but then there is no content.

Is it me or is there a bug?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Here are couple things to check for:

* Did you click the Preview icon in the Content & Layouts section of the Portal?

* Did you add content to your top-level collection?

See this article for more information:

Content fails to appear in app

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Make sure:

1) You've pressed the preview button in the top right of the content dashboard page

2) You built the app as a preview app in the Apps tab

Neil

Correct answer by
Employee

Here are couple things to check for:

* Did you click the Preview icon in the Content & Layouts section of the Portal?

* Did you add content to your top-level collection?

See this article for more information:

Content fails to appear in app

Level 1

Many thank to you both for the speedy response and suggestions.

I hadn't done either of those actions - though would have sweared blue that I had - so am going to have a go

I tried it quickly, but the app just seems to Hang on "installing". I will look at it with a fresh head in the morning and read the articles you suggested. I will post back with an update