Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Still having issues with scrollable frames...

TommyDAQ-Bates
Level 6
Level 6

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the latest release, but it still seems that you need to "activate" a scrollable frame before it is scrollable. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Accepted Solution
Neil_Enns_-_Ado
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

When we push out a new release that includes viewer changes (which is, to be honest, every release) you must rebuild your app to get the new features/changes.

Neil

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jzhang2016
Level 5
Level 5

Yes, I am still experiencing this anomaly on iPad. On my android device, I can scroll right away without the need to tap first.

Jeff

TommyDAQ-Bates
Level 6
Level 6

Truwaxxx, did you generate a new IPA file?  I hadn't, so it may be resolved without me knowing it. Going to rebuild my app as soon as i get a chance.

jzhang2016
Level 5
Level 5

No not yet. Though I have been wondering if that was going to be necessary after the update went out. I plan to do so this evening. Good luck!

Jeff

Neil_Enns_-_Ado
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

When we push out a new release that includes viewer changes (which is, to be honest, every release) you must rebuild your app to get the new features/changes.

Neil

View solution in original post

jzhang2016
Level 5
Level 5

Made since to me and of course doing so has fixed my html scrolling frame issue, I was very close to rebuilding the app a couple times though so many other things can be updated without rebuilding these days (like magic) I figured, I guess it could happen...

Jeff