Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Error while publishing to the cloud (WordPress > DPS)

Level 4

I'm using this WordPress Plugin:

Digital Publishing Tools for Wordpress

I have connection to the DPS, I see the DPS projects in my WordPress Plugin. When I want to publish a WordPress post as a DPS article, I get the following error:

--------------------

Failed. Could not perform action (create_entity). One of the parameters was invalid. [ Show Raw Response ]

Headers

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

Access-Control-Expose-Headers: Link

Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8

Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 14:11:46 GMT

Server: APIP

x-dps-request-id: e44a6dca-3571-4e3d-8324-bdd443f26f24

Content-Length: 188

Connection: keep-alive

Body

{"code":"BadRequestException","message":"x-dps-client-request-id=FC8A13A5-3673-4066-982C-293370A30150 must match pattern=^(([0-9a-f]{8}(-[0-9a-f]{4}){3}-[0-9a-f]{12})|([0-9a-zA-Z]{32}))$"}

URL

https://pecs.publish.adobe.io/publication/cc9129fa-3d33-4cbe-ae1f-0b9f0106891b/article/hello-world

--------------------

Any hints/ideas for me?

Thank you

Haeme Ulrich

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Haeme,

Since the plug-in comes from StudioMercury you should contact them for assistance with this. They can be reached at HELLO@SMNY.US.

Neil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Haeme,

Since the plug-in comes from StudioMercury you should contact them for assistance with this. They can be reached at HELLO@SMNY.US.

Neil

Level 4

Thanks Neil

I contacted them via GitHub and hoping for an answer. My hope was/is that someone in this forum here had the same issue.

Best

Haeme