Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Still having issues with scrollable frames...

Level 6

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the latest release, but it still seems that you need to "activate" a scrollable frame before it is scrollable. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

When we push out a new release that includes viewer changes (which is, to be honest, every release) you must rebuild your app to get the new features/changes.

Neil

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Yes, I am still experiencing this anomaly on iPad. On my android device, I can scroll right away without the need to tap first.

Jeff

Level 6

Truwaxxx, did you generate a new IPA file?  I hadn't, so it may be resolved without me knowing it. Going to rebuild my app as soon as i get a chance.

Level 5

No not yet. Though I have been wondering if that was going to be necessary after the update went out. I plan to do so this evening. Good luck!

Jeff

Correct answer by
Employee

When we push out a new release that includes viewer changes (which is, to be honest, every release) you must rebuild your app to get the new features/changes.

Neil

Level 5

Made since to me and of course doing so has fixed my html scrolling frame issue, I was very close to rebuilding the app a couple times though so many other things can be updated without rebuilding these days (like magic) I figured, I guess it could happen...

Jeff