Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Problems with the Dashboard?

Level 6

Experiencing problems today w/ publishing on the Dashboard. Anyone else experiencing issues?  Can't publish nor Preflight.  The process starts, and just hangs, until it errors out about 10 minutes later.

14 Replies

Employee

I can publish and preflight. I'll ask around to see if there are intermittent service issues.

Level 6

Thanks Bob... Mine's still not working.

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 11.09.06 AM.png

Level 1

Yes, the preflight on mine has been stuck for 15 mins. I'm unable to refresh the preflight, even after signing out and logging back in. It still says "Preflight in progress..."

Level 5

I experienced that too (in the UK) but its now sorted and working just fine. Refreshed the browser and it worked. But that might be a coincidence

Level 1

Same thing happening here — preflight and/or publish process starts, hangs, errors out. Glad it's not just me!

Employee

I sent a message to the dev team to investigate...

Level 2

We are still unable to publish any content. The processing Status takes a very long time and then the publish fails. We are experiencing this problem since the last two hours. Any update from the dev team? Thank you.

Level 2

I am experiencing the same issues...can't update my app on the portal due to an error.

Employee

Hello,

The dev team is actively investigating.  Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll update as soon as possible.

Employee

A CSO has been called. Our on call staff is working on the problem. Please follow the status on the DPS Status page. It should be updated shortly with the CSO information. http://status.adobedps.com/

Level 6

I know we're still monitoring the Updates page, but the Dashboard finally updated content for me!  Yay!!!  I was able to publish an article, and Preflight it.

Employee

I just wanted to follow up.  The issue was resolved and service restored as indicated by the http://status.adobedps.com/‌ status page.  Sorry again for this issue and any inconvenience caused.