Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Navto #anchors in HTML Articles?

Level 6

Is it possible to navigate to anchors within HTML based articles with a navto command?

For example: within a given article, I can use

<a href="navto://introduction"> Intro Link </a>

to navigate to the Introduction Article within my AEM Mobile project.

However, If I wanted to jump to a certain section within that article, one would think
<a href="navto://introduction#anchor"> Intro - Anchor Link </a>

would successfully jump to the #anchor tag within the Intro Article. But this doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone clarify if/that #anchor links do not work within the navto command?

Thank you,

Tommy D'Aquino

Bates Creative

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

I've determined that the unsuccessful nature of the #anchor link was unique to the article I was dealing with. The linking as described in my previous post appears to work fine under normal circumstances. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

I've determined that the unsuccessful nature of the #anchor link was unique to the article I was dealing with. The linking as described in my previous post appears to work fine under normal circumstances. Thank you!

Level 2

Can you be more specific?  It's been a while since I tried this, but I, too, have wished for anchors on navto: links.  Can you describe what you were doing that didn't work and what did?