Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

materialize css article navigation problem

Level 2

I've an article that uses Documentation - Materialise form style, it works fine, but once in the device I'm not able to get the app navigation bar by tapping on the page. the only way go back to the collection is to swipe back. It only happen if I use Documentation - Materialise css and js, there must be something that gets in the way but since it is not possible to debug on the device it hard to say what.

I could even attach the article to this post, if there was a way to do it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Paolo,

You'll need to integrate the HTML Gesture APIs and then tell us to show the top navigation bar when the reader taps the screen. See Digital Publishing Solution Help | Create HTML articles for DPS 2015 for information.

Neil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Paolo,

You'll need to integrate the HTML Gesture APIs and then tell us to show the top navigation bar when the reader taps the screen. See Digital Publishing Solution Help | Create HTML articles for DPS 2015 for information.

Neil