Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Link reference in project

Level 2

Hi guys

Does the link reference that is in Project Settings of Adobe Publish have to match the Bundle id of your app?

I've been trying to upload an app I created in Adobe Publish into iTunes Connect with Application Loader and it's stalling.

I've tried a few different things to fix the app and thought that maybe this might be part of the problem?

JT

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Link Reference and Bundle ID are 2 very different things...the Link Reference is set in the Project settings and is used as the URLScheme. This allows you to open the app using 'link reference://..." from a hyperlink or similar. The BundleID must match the signing certificates from Apple. Typically, you will have a unique mobile provisioning file for each app you are managing.

For your specific issue, I think you need to make sure that the mobile provision file contains the same bundleID (or app ID) as the IPA you created.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Link Reference and Bundle ID are 2 very different things...the Link Reference is set in the Project settings and is used as the URLScheme. This allows you to open the app using 'link reference://..." from a hyperlink or similar. The BundleID must match the signing certificates from Apple. Typically, you will have a unique mobile provisioning file for each app you are managing.

For your specific issue, I think you need to make sure that the mobile provision file contains the same bundleID (or app ID) as the IPA you created.