Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Having trouble updating Collection Image

Level 3

We have an already published collection that we'd like to change the collection image for. We are able to change the image in the Collection Properties Images tab, but once we click DONE, the change doesn't stick. For what it's worth, we've also tried to change an image for an unpublished collection as well...same thing happens.

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes. That's what you need to do.  I'll provide more info once I can talk to the dev team about the bug.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing. I'll get in touch with the development team and report back.

Level 3

Great, thanks John. Let us know how to proceed.

Ian

Employee

The temporary workaround is to go "touch" something in the metadata before you hit done. This causes the background image to update. It's still a bug but at least there's a workaround.

Level 3

Not working for us. And, just to be clear, we're having an issue with the Collection Image...not the Background Image. When you say 'touch' something in the metadata, do you mean that we have to change something or just simply click in a box? Just clicking in a box didn't cause the Collection Image to change after hitting DONE.

Level 3

Got it to work. Seems like you have to enter/change something in one of the metadata fields to get the Collection Image to stick.

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes. That's what you need to do.  I'll provide more info once I can talk to the dev team about the bug.