Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error ITMS-90167: "No .app bundles found in the package"

Level 4

Has anyone come across this?

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.35.45 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You should choose the iPhone Distribution certificate for App Store distribution.

You should not have to recreate the provision files.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Hi lkjdfaslkdfas,

Please make sure that you are using Application Loader included with Xcode 8. The version of Application Loader should be 3.6 or higher.

Level 4

Hello,

Since i've updated to the latest application loader I now get these errorsScreen Shot 2017-01-03 at 5.30.34 PM.png

Employee

Please make sure you have "release.2016.14" or later of the AEM Mobile Signing Tool. To download the latest signing tool, you may follow directions here: Signing iOS and Android apps for AEM Mobile​.

Then, use the AEM Mobile Signing Tool to sign the application you downloaded from the Apps section of the On-Demand Portal. Be sure that the Certificate you choose matches the Mobile Provision you choose. This relationship was established when you generated the mobile provision in the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page on developer.apple.com.

Level 4

Hi,

I am still getting the same error.

When I use the signing tool I have (2) certificates: iPhone Developer and iPhone Distribution.

does this make sense?

I already have my app on the app store, but made a tweak to it for notifications.

So trying to get this uploaded to the store again.

Do i need to recreate the provision files?

Correct answer by
Employee

You should choose the iPhone Distribution certificate for App Store distribution.

You should not have to recreate the provision files.