Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Entitlement Server & Wordpress ecommerce CMS

Level 1

Hi .

We are the old adobe dps user .

This year (2016) we will change our publication strategy that had full free into a paid article ( entitlement server ) .

But because we do not have competent human resources in the field of e-commerce , we are difficult to build the system .

We want an ecommerce system like owned " Gather Journal " which was developed by the studio mercury .

Their website using CMS wordpres and some ecommerce plugins . The big question is how to connect the server entitlement of adobe dps with ecommerce CMS Wordpress .

1. If buyer purchase via the website , their username will automatically be able to access the article in the mobile app.

2. If the lost password , user can reset the password using wordpress cms system .

We do not yet know how they are connect and sync database.

Thanks

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi Anakku,

i think there are more than one possibles ways to solve this.

One way could be that the Entitlement-Server could use the same Database to sync the customers data.

I think the problem is not where the user puts his data in, it´s about how to bring these Systems (DPS, Entitlement & WordPress) together. And this is only possible by programming interfaces …

We already made something like this to sync User-Data from a CRM-System into our Entitlement-Server so that every user which is signed up in CRM-System will get access to the App within a few minutes.

Best regards,

Lars

Level 1

‌Hi Lars,

How can we download the resource for the Crm System, already for public access?

what this is different with Adobe Experience Manager?

Level 3

Hi Anakku,

this interface is not public, no. This is also not a global interface which could be used for other cases. It´s very customer-specific.

I think if you have to connect an Entitlement-Server with an external system, you have to develop this or you could contact Agencies which has already experience with these things (like we do).

Some further informations (including a video) can be found here: schaffrath Entitlement Server for the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite

Please take also a look at the "Technical Whitepaper" on this page. There you will find some Informations about CRM-Integration for example.

As far as i know there is no Out-of-the-box integration from AEM to an Entitlement-Server. This is also a case where you have to develop an interface, using the given APIs.

Hop this helps you…

Lars