Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

DROID APP DISPLAYS OLD APP CONTENT NOT 2015

Level 4

I have created a iOS app and an android app. I have created cards and content that appear in the iOS app. When I build a new android app in dos 2015 it loads old content from the old version of dps not the same cards and content created in DPS 2015.

any idea why the ios device displays new content and the droid app is loading old 2014 content?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The only way this can happen is you're installing your old app, not your new app. Are you testing this via USB install? Or via download from the store?

Neil

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The only way this can happen is you're installing your old app, not your new app. Are you testing this via USB install? Or via download from the store?

Neil

Level 4

via USB. Ok let me check my file paths.

Level 4

dog-gone... I was installing an old build from my server.

Also Im not using the preview app. due to the fact when I login it says i dont have access. I thought that was a known bug they were resubmitting to the store?

Level 4

now that I have the right 2015 DPS android app loaded onto the devices...I open the app and the content in the app will not load I just have blank framework.

Any idea here?

Also ....Just installed the new Preflight app on droid and the content in the app is also just loading framework and no cards or content. acting the same as signed side loaded app.

Employee

The sign in problem was iOS only and wouldn't let you sign in at all. If you see a page saying you don't have access to any projects then you don't have access to any projects. You need to make sure you're signing in with the same Adobe ID you're using to create the content in the dashboard.

Neil