Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Does HTML resources still work in DPS 2015?

Level 2

Hi

I want to show my own HTML-files in an InAppBrowser. How is the way to do this in DPS 2015? Have I to upload a HTMLResources.zip or is there now another possibility?

Thanks for help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Maren,

As Harald suggests, you are likely better off packaging your HTML as a full-fledged article. The link he provided has information on how to do that. With this approach your HTML winds up being a real article in the DPS 2015 system and can be added to collections, etc. just like any other article.

Neil

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Maren,

As Harald suggests, you are likely better off packaging your HTML as a full-fledged article. The link he provided has information on how to do that. With this approach your HTML winds up being a real article in the DPS 2015 system and can be added to collections, etc. just like any other article.

Neil

Level 2

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your answer.

But there is a question for me. Is it possible to hide this HTML-article? It shouldn't be displayed in the layout of the collection and it shouldn't be seen if you browse through the pages of the app. It should only appear if you tap on a link .

By the way HTMLResources.zip (like in DPS) doesn't exist in DPS 2015 anymore?

Thanks

Maren

Employee

Hi Maren,

You can link to any article via name, even if it isn't in your collection. So just make your HTML as a .article file, publish it (but not in any collection), and then create navto links to it wherever you want.

HTMLResources.zip isn't available in DPS 2015. For your situation you don't need it, the actual .article approach will work fine.

Neil

Level 2

Hi Neil,

That sounds well. Thank you for your help.

Maren