Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

define pages while exporting an article out of InDesign

Level 4

DPS Article Export in InDesign:

I'm missing the possibility to define the pages which I want to export to an article. Today you have to export all the pages whole the time. Is this on the roadmap? If not, where can I make a feature request.

Thanks

Haeme

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Haeme, Are you using a single InDesign file to create multiple articles? Have you experimented with different layouts in the same InDesign file? Would that help with your particular workflow.

Specific page export is not on the roadmap. In terms of where to make a feature request, good question! I'm not actually sure. But, you pretty much just made the feature request. :-)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Haeme, Are you using a single InDesign file to create multiple articles? Have you experimented with different layouts in the same InDesign file? Would that help with your particular workflow.

Specific page export is not on the roadmap. In terms of where to make a feature request, good question! I'm not actually sure. But, you pretty much just made the feature request. :-)

Level 4

Hi Nathan

Yes indeed I'm using a single InDesign document to create multiple short articles (not different layouts in the same file).To specify the exported pages would also be handy for testing purposes. Think on a PDF export or print dialog without the possibility to choose which pages you want to export/print.

So, is this already a feature request now? :-)

Thanks Haeme